When you have a website, and seek to maintain it online as a reliable business tool, you need actual numbers to gauge its worth. Like any other marketing and advertising tool, a website is about how many people know about your brand, services or products. This is where a website SEO analysis gives you the clear picture of bearings when it comes to your online processes. An SEO expert uses various online tools to measure the exposure of your website online. Based on this, an SEO analysis report is prepared to give you the numbers and figures that determine your position among competitors in your genre.
An analysis report is a free part of your entire SEO management package, and it is vital to follow this report on a regular basis. However, you can also have a one-time website traffic analysis drawn up from us to find out your web exposure before investing in a complete package.
A website analyzer ensures that you are aware of not only how well your online presence is spread, but also how it translates to better business. This includes traffic analysis, page visits, impressions, conversion reports, and other analysis reports. A website SEO analysis is no simple subject to understand, but let’s try and simplify some of the core concepts –
- Session – This is a count of how long a visitor has stayed on your website. It isn’t a time calculation, but rather a calculation of how much the page has been viewed within a certain time. A session is usually 30 minutes in calculation.
- First Visit – A count of how many new visitors have come to your website. This is perhaps one of the most important parts of your SEO analysis reports because it gives you an account of the new unique visitors by count.
- Traffic – The total count of the number of IP addresses which have visited your site. However, a website traffic analysis doesn’t reveal the number of people who have visited, because public computers have multiple users in the same IP address.
- Active Time – This is an account of the total proportionate activity by each individual visitor on your website based on mouse activity and other estimates. A website analyzer uses this calculation to know the actual popularity of a website.
- Conversion Rate – This is the numbers game that lets you know how many new visitors have actually turned into clients after visit. It lets you gauge the ratio between visitors and the actual amount of business generated from their visits.
With a detailed SEO analysis report, you can easily understand how well your investment in a website has worked for your business. UK is an extremely competitive market, and almost any company has a website. Savit Interactive helps you gain the upper edge with the best in SEO services. Our detailed website SEO analysis will give you the true picture of your website’s worth.